Am i registered? Check here for the state of Texas ... remember which county you are registered in or if you maybe registered with a different last name. For Bexar County, you can also check here.
How do i register? The deadline the application must be postmarked by is October 6th. You can complete a voter registration form here, but you must print and mail to your county. You can request an application through SWU 210.299.2666 or from the Elections Department of Bexar County 210.335.VOTE or Medina County 830.741.6009.
- You must be a US Citizen and at least 18 by the election day.
- If you have been convicted of a felony, you must have completed jail time & probation.
- The last day to request a vote by mail if you are over 65, are temporarily residing out of town or are disabled is October 28th. It must be received & processed by your county. Look here for more information or to print the request form.
What do i need to bring? Bring your voter registration card. If you do not have one, the following are acceptable identification:
- a driver's license or personal identification card issued from any state, regardless of whether the license or card has expired;
- a form of identification containing your photograph and name;
- a birth certificate;
- US citizenship papers;
- a US passport;
- official mail addressed to you, by name, from a governmental entity;
- a copy of a current utility bill, bank statement, government check, paycheck, or other government document that shows your name and address where you are registered to vote.